Friday 10 February 2012

Starting my sketchbook...

Although the first page of your sketchbook is always the hardest (well in my opinion anyway!) because I think about it too much. But decided to just get creative and go with it. Here is what I came up with. 

First page! Thought shower on connections(my theme)

Other pages, things people collect(my research)

I am going to go onto my focus eventually which will be taking photos of where things were found and working with them using pen and stick and ink and also mapping the journey of letters/found objects.


MY BAY! Thought I'd throw this in there. Looking very white but i'm sure I'll soon sort that out!

2 comments:

  1. I just want to feel themm!
    How weird is it having plain bays!
    I like it though it feels all fresh and new!
    I wonder how long it will take for them to be full!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine will be a mess by the end of this week i bet! xx

    ReplyDelete