Sunday 12 February 2012

Get involved

United Kingdom
817
United States
38
Germany
18
Russia
9
Australia
3
Canada
1
Latvia
1
Singapore
1
Ukraine
1

Okay so these are my stats for how many people have viewed my blog and from which country.
If this is true I'm over the moon at how many people and how many different countries have looked at my blog.
So please get involved I'm looking at research for my new project and would love to get
found items/information from other places!

Please comment or email me on lucyaddo@hotmail.com

I'm looking for found letters/notes/photographs/envelopes/shopping lists! etc.
Or things you collect e.g stamps/vintage paper/bus tickets/trains tickets/any ticket!/ receipts/notes/shopping lists! etc.

Please get in touch my project could be a lot more interesting if people get involved!:)
Thankyou.x 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lucy, you can add me to your list of visitors from Australia. :-) Email me the kinds of things you want and I'll see what I can arrange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!:) aw thankyou! i'll send you a list:D xxxx

    ReplyDelete