Friday 2 March 2012

I'd like to thank everyone who's been involved in my project by collecting things for me!! I am now trying to narrow down and focus on specific things so I can start designing for my final products.


I'd like people to get involved in my idea of mapping a journey of a letter. I already have a letter out in Australia which is hopefully being sent around. There is instructions inside the letter for example put something you found today in this envelope or write how recieving this letter made you feel, do you feel connected to another part of the world etc. And also a map to X where you are in the world. If your interested in helping my map a journey please comment below or email me on lucyaddo@hotmail.com and I'll send one out to you. It'd be a great help because although a letter is already out there I can't rely on one letter to get back to me in time for my deadline!

THANKS ALL YOU BLOGGERS:)

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog! What is this letter project you have going on? I'd love to hear more...

    Jenny
    xoxo
    pearlswirljournals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete